Keeping projects going and still having the power to innovate together in successful teams in the new normal of 2020 has been a challenge.
As a member of the Dassault Systèmes CATIA, SIMULIA or SOLIDWORKS user community, this virtual conference offers or gives an easy and holistic opportunity to improve skills and get ready for successful design, modeling and simulation in 2021.
Of course PRIME is part of this important conference. On November 27th 3pm (Session 7), PRIME shows in a demonstration, how Model Based System Engineering is working in the 3DEXPERIENCE. A spoiler of an aircraft was used to show the development process from the first idea to the requirements validation within a virtual environment.
Don’t miss it!
Furthermore the conference agenda offers a variety of sessions to choose from:
- Learn about experiences from users and Dassault Systèmes experts
- Discuss common challenges users are facing
- Listen to our user’s success stories
- Get training, tips & tricks from our experts to boost your skills
- Hear about new features and functionalities in coming deployments and releases
More information also at: https://bit.ly/31w8qFS
See you online!