Roland Zeillinger, CEO
Driven by his passion for the industry, his deep interest in the subject matter and his perpetual striving for new and innovative approaches to the whole engineering process, in 2009 he launched his own engineering office, Prime Engineering e.U., in Klosterneuburg.
After more than 25 years of experience gained with the global players in the aerospace industry, his present focus is on developing lightweight metallic and composite structures for aerospace applications.
- 1988 – 1991 Analysis Engineer at Composite Engineering
- 1991 – 2000 Senior Analysis Engineer at Austrian Aerospace
- 2000 – 2007 Chief Engineer, Product Development at FACC AG
- 2007 – 2009 EASA-certified Head of Design Organisation at Diamond Aircraft Industries
Andreas Szadeczky, COO
Being committed to PRIME’s philosophy and international reputation he became partner in 2018. In his previous assignments he gained a varied experience in development processes in automotive, aerospace, mechanical engineering and other areas which he wants to bring into PRIME’s customer engagements.
- 1992–1995 Analysis Engineer at Austrian Aerospace
- 1995–1999 Senior Simulation Specialist at MSC.Software
- 2000–2003 Sales Manager Austria at MSC.Software
- 2003–2011 General Manager at Abaqus / Dassault Systèmes Austria
- 2011–2017 Director Technical Sales at Dassault Systèmes Austria